The students are admitted in the Campus following the approved ISO 9001:2008 Certified Academic and Student Affairs Procedure for Student Admission: SEKU/MR/OP/029. For the Module II Undergraduate students:
- The Registrar ASA requests for programmes on offer for advertisement from the Deans of Schools and Director of Institute.
- Upon approval by the Vice Chancellor, the Registrar (Academic and Students Affairs) advertises the approved programmes.
- Interested applicants obtain an application form – SEKU/ARSA/REG/F – 12.
- The duly filled form is submitted to the Registrar, Academic and Student Affairs accompanied by a receipt of the application fees.
- Applications are forwarded to respective schools for evaluation and short-listing.
- The recommendations of the Schools are considered and approved by Dean’s committee.
- The Admissions office prepares and issues letters of offer and Joining Instructions to applicants.
At the campus level, upon receiving of filled application forms, they are analysed according to the approved Admission Criteria and a summary is prepared of the applicants and forwarded to the Registrar, Academic and Student Affairs through Liaison Office who forwards the applications to respective Schools for evaluation and short-listing. The recommendations of the Schools are considered and approved by the Deans Committee. The Admissions Office through the Registrar prepares and issues letters of offer and Joining Instructions to the applicants. The letters are forwarded to the Campus through the Liaison Office for dispatch to the applicants.